So many of you baby dolls have asked if you can set up a Direct Debit to Bloody Good, and now you can!
We've been kindly taken under the wing of the Centre for Innovation in Voluntary Action. Basically, you set up the direct debit to them (CIVA) and they keep it warm for us like a tiny chick and then give us the money when we need it to buy pads, nappies and the like!
So here’s how to do it…
- Go here!
- Choose your monthly flow. You wanna sponsor a cutey light flow (£10)? Or you going all the way to a heavy flow with a wide set vagina (£100)? Or a flow somewhere in between? Whatever you babes can afford to give, select it here
- Select a date for us to debit your donation
- If we can add Gift Aid to your donation, don't forget to tick the box. Find out all ya need to know about Gift Aid, here
- Enter your email address and password (if you don't have an account, you'll be prompted to set one up)
- Enter your Direct Debit bank details
- Choose your registered postal address
- Click 'Confirm your donation'
- And finally PLEASE email us! Let us know the info of your DD (who it’s from + how much it is) so we can let CIVA know the dollar is for us. It’s as easy-ish as that!